We have been wondering whether you would like to share with us your opinion about getting married in Greece. Since we have been organizing Greek Weddings long time now, we are overwhelmed of reasons why we should keep doing this. So, let’s talk about the excitement of getting married in Greece.
- No.1 Most probably it will be a sunny wedding day. Greece climate is predominantly Mediterranean, which means that showers are mostly limited for winter time.
- No.2 The crystal clear waters. Greek islands are approximately counted to 1,200 so you cannot help finding your little paradise anywhere around. Most of the beaches have blue flags which means that waters are absolutely clean and safe for swimming.
- No.3 The sunset. Have you ever dreamed of saying “I Do” while the sun is setting? If so, you will never believe that all Greek islands are having mermerizing sun sets, unless you see it with your own eyes.
- No.4 Delicious food. Greek cuisine is mainly based on olive oil, vegetables, fresh fish and fruits. These local products keep all the taste safe and adding the numerous herbs of the Greek land the outcome of a Greek course is simply amazing. Try a Greek wedding menu and you will thrilled!
- No. 5 Excellent accommodation. Greece has a long time tradition in tourism so depending on your budget and early booking, you can find amazing hotels not only in Greek islands but also in mainland. You can organize your wedding anywhere you wish, from a gorgeous hotel on the beach to a picturesque castle on the mountains and spend the best day of your life!
What do you think? Tell us why you would love to get married in Greece!
Filled Under : Μη κατηγοριοποιημένο