Best Weddding Proposals
Are you thinking to take the big step? In case you have found your alter ego, first of all Congratulations!!! it is one of the most beautiful things in the world to know that you have a person next to you that you love with all your heart, respect in every way, communicate and share your life.
The best public marriage proposals
- Get in touch with a cinema manager and show a short video you have prepared before the beginning of a movie you have decided to watch.
- Ask her to listen to a particular radio station when you make the proposal live on air followed by your favorite song.
- Make a group on facebook, get as many likes as possible with a title: “Will you marry me?” and then send her invitation to join. For sure you will have the consent of all your friends.
- Take a full-page magazine advertisement in her favorite magazine.
- During a concert as the stage manager to call her name and yours and step onto the stage to propose her in front of the public.
- Book your holidays by plane and ask the pilot to make a special announcement for you while on air.
- Find a skywriter and pick up an open air park for a walk. Ask him to write on the air your message.
The most playful “Marry Me” wedding proposals
- Spell “Marry Me” out in glow-in-the-dark star stickers on your ceiling. Get into bed, and ask her to turn off the lights.
- On a relaxing moment play hangman and have the phrase be “Marry Me”.
- Start a scrabble game and cheat in advance to write the phrase “Marry Me”.
- Lawn the grass before she comes back from work in the shape of “Marry Me”.
- Have a new haircut and shape your hair with “Marry Me”.
- Write a henna tattoo in your back and ask her for a massage in the evening.
- Use a lip stick to write on the bathroom’s mirror first thing to see in the morning.
The yummiest wedding proposal
- Book a remote table for two in her favorite restaurant and place her wedding ring in her wine glass.
- Order sushi and ask them to write the phrase “Marry Me” with the rolls.
- On her birthday ask from the confectioner to make a wedding ring shaped cake.
- Wake up before her and bring her breakfast while at bed and propose. Best way to make her day!
- Create your own fortune cookie and write your proposal there.
- Send her a basket full of chocolate and candies on a busy day at work and put the wedding ring in a nice case.
- Ask a confectioner to bake a special “Marry Me” cake and put it in the front window
Filled Under : Advise for the groom